Blueberry maple cheesecake
A delicious cheesecake ready in no time.
- 1 cup (250 ml) crumbled Graham crackers
- ¼ cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 500 g (2 tubs of 250g) organic cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) Olympic Krema maple syrup yogurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (500 ml) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- For the crust, combine all the ingredients.
- Evenly press the mixture to the bottom and sides of a cake pan to form the crust.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes and let cool.
- For the filling, whisk together cream cheese, eggs, yogurt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add half the blueberries and pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the filling sets.
- Let cool.
- Garnish with the remaining blueberries and sprinkle with icing sugar.