Mango and tumeric iced yogurt frappé
An unforgettable and most refreshing treat!
For the curcuma and mango coulis
- 1 cup of frozen mango pieces
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup (250ml) of Olympic Organic Plain yogurt
- ½ cup (125ml) of coconut milk
- iced cream of your choice
- Place the frozen fruits, water, maple syrup and turmeric in the mixer bowl. Mix in order to obtain a smooth grout.
- Place the grout in the bottom of small transparent glasses or ramekins.
- Mix the yogurt and coconut milk together, pour into the glasses and mix gently. Add a spoon full of ice cream. Sprinkle with turmeric and enjoy right away.
Photo credit and recipe: Emilie Gaillet