Sweet crackers with yogurt, mango and raspberries
Chef Ricardo's original and sweet yogurt snack!
- 3 tbsp (40 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 flour tortillas, about 7 inches (18 cm) in diameter
- ⅓ cup (70 g) lightly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Olympic Natural Plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1 small mango, ripe but firm, peeled and diced 24 to 36 raspberries
- Small mint leaves, as desired
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the butter.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar onto both sides of the tortillas and cut them into 8 wedges each. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, top the crackers with the yogurt and drizzle with the honey. Garnish with the mango, raspberries and a few mint leaves.