Salmon and yogourt tartare with asian accents
The classic French technique meets Asian flavours: your guests will think you’re a true chef. This recipe must be prepared at the last moment in order to retain all the freshness of the ingredients.
- 13 ½ oz (400 g)fresh salmon, skin off, cut into very small cubes
- ½ mango, peeled, cut into very small cubes
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ oz (15 g)ginger, grated
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ cup (125 ml)fresh coriander, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml)black sesame seeds
- ½ cup (100 g)Olympic Organic coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml)toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a bowl, combine the salmon, mango, red pepper, ginger, shallot, coriander, garlic, black sesame seeds, yogurt and sesame oil.