Parmesan crackers with yogurt, pistachios and cucumber
Chef Ricardo's fresh and savory yogurt snack!
- 3 tbsp (40 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 flour tortillas, about 7 inches (18 cm) in diameter
- ½ cup (45 g) finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Olympic Natural plain yogurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into small
- dice 2 tbsp coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the butter.
- Sprinkle the cheese onto both sides of the tortillas and cut them into 8 wedges each. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, top the crackers with the yogurt and garnish with the cucumber. Sprinkle with the pistachios and chives.