Skip to content
A quick, healthy and tasty addition to sandwiches, burgers, etc.
- ½ cup (122 g) Olympic organic 3.5% plain yogurt
- 19 oz (540 ml) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 19 oz (540 ml) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup (60 ml) tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pita bread, toasted
- In a blender or food processor, purée all the ingredients except the parsley, olive oil and pita bread.
- Add a little water as needed.
- Garnish with parsley, drizzle with olive oil, and serve with the pita bread.