Homemade ranch dip with yogurt
The traditional Ranch dip with an Olympic twist!
- 2 ½ cups of Olympic Organic plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- 2 tbsp of fresh dill or parsley, finely chopped
- ½ to 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, generously season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- The dip with keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Serve with fresh and crisp vegetables and pita bread/crackers. Also delicious in sandwiches and homemade burgers.