Caesar style chicken burger
It's like a Caesar salad but as a burger!
- 1 ½ lb (675 g) extra-lean ground chicken
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove of finely chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of pancetta (or bacon), cooked
- 4 kaisers buns
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Olympic Natural Plain yogurt
- 2 c. (30 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C. (5 mL) capers
- 1 small chopped garlic clove
- 1 chopped anchovy fillet
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine all Caesar sauce ingredients. Put aside.
- Prepare 4 to 6 patties.
- On the barbeque (or in a pan in which a little olive oil is heated), cook the patties for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Turn once, brown for a few minutes, then reduce heat to finish cooking.
- Serve the burgers garnished with the Caesar sauce, pancetta (bacon) and some lettuce leaves.